The Rasmus - Italian Community

Lauri part of Fin Live Aid Music Project, Mtv (FI) - 28.2.2014, R.Nova (28.2) - MTV (28.2) - Yle (28.2) - Eero (4.3) - TheVoice (7.3) - Lohdunkantaja (5.2.2016)

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 13/5/2014, 21:37

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:
North Pole (Caribbean Islands on Christmas time)

Un nuovo Post su questo evento dal Blog dei The Rasmus su Facebook.
CITAZIONE
Post. "Helsinki Stadium will have a mega event in support of the new children's hospital in June 6th 2015!
Lauri and perhaps whole band of Rasmus will be performing.
Tickets go on sale starting tomorrow 9:00am finnish time! 100% of ticket price will go to the new paediatric hospital."

"Lo Stadio di Helsinki avrà un mega evento a sostegno del nuovo Ospedale per Bambini il 6 Giugno 2015! Lauri e forse tutto il gruppo dei The Rasmus si esibiranno.
I biglietti saranno in vendita a partire da domani alle 9:00am ora finlandese (Link)! Il 100% del prezzo del biglietto andrà al nuovo Ospedale Pediatrico."

www.lippupalvelu.fi/event/134057?brand=fi_liveaid

(Pic) _ (Pic, Pic)
~~~

Web  Top
view post Posted on 28/5/2014, 02:37

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:

Dal Sito della squadra di calcio AC Milan. gif *Proud* gif (Lauri, salutami Sheva!)

large_toronto
~~~
CITAZIONE
Post. DA TORONTO A HELSINKI
"Milan Glorie non si ferma. Dopo la tappa oltreoceano di Toronto in Canada, la formazione delle leggende rossonere raggiunge la Finlandia per una partita benefica contro gli ex del HJK, dopo 25 anni dall'ultimo incontro del 1989.
L'occasione fu quella della fase preliminare di Coppa dei Campioni, che vide il Milan vincere a San Siro per 4-0, grazie alla doppietta di Daniele Massaro e i gol di Giovanni Stroppa e Chicco Evani, mentre a Helsinki i rossoneri s'imposero per 1-0 grazie al gol del caro Stefano Borgonovo, scomparso un anno fa.
L'evento prenderà luogo il 6 giugno, ecco i convocati del Milan:
Rossi, Cudicini, Tassotti, Costacurta, Baresi, Maldini, Vierchowod, Eranio, Giunti, Carbone, Ba, Ganz, Simone, Shevchenko, Di Canio, Massaro, Evani, Mussi.
L'incontro è stato organizzato da Francesco Rizzi Responsabile dei Milan Junior Camp in Finlandia e con il patrocinio dell'Ambasciata italiana a Helsinki.
Helsinki ospiterà quindi al Sonera Stadium questa importante partita a sfondo benefico: parte del ricavato verrà infatti devoluto ai progetti di Fondazione Milan e alla costruzione del Nuovo Ospedale pediatrico di Helsinki, in apertura per il prossimo 2017.
Il giorno seguente, 7 giugno, sempre nell'ambito della solidarietà, è stato organizzato un torneo di golf, al quale parteciperanno alcune glorie appassionate di green come Shevchenko, Cudicini, Massaro, Tassotti e Simone."

CITAZIONE
Post. FROM TORONTO TO HELSINKI
"After their stop-off in Toronto, Canada, the Milan Glorie will be heading to Finland next for a charity match against former players of HJK, 25 years after the last match between the two clubs in 1989.
On that occasion Milan took on the Finnish side in the preliminary stages of the European Cup. Milan won the tie at the San Siro 4-0 thanks to a brace from Daniele Massaro and goals from Giovanni Stroppa and Chicco Evani. The Finnish side then fell to a 1-0 defeat in the second leg in Helsinki following a goal from our dearly missed Stefano Borgonovo who died one year ago.
The match will be taking place on the 6th of June. This is the Milan squad below:
Rossi, Cudicini, Tassotti, Costacurta, Baresi, Maldini, Vierchowod, Eranio, Giunti, Carbone, Ba, Ganz, Simone, Shevchenko, Di Canio, Massaro, Evani, Mussi.
The event has been organised by Francesco Rizzi, head of the Milan Junior Camp in Finland, and thanks to the support of the Italian Embassy in Helsinki.
The Sonera Stadium will play host to the match with part of the funds raised going to projects organised by the Milan Foundation and to the construction of a new children's hospital in Helsinki set to be open in 2017.
On the following day the 7th of June a charity golf tournament has also been arranged which will involve former Milan players Shevchenko, Cudicini, Massaro, Tassotti and Simone all taking part."

bandieramilan2 Post, Post. IL NOSTRO 28 MAGGIO. clap clap clap

Post. IL NOSTRO 28 MAGGIO
"Oggi è il 28 Maggio, un giorno nel quale il Milan ha vinto 2 Coppe dei Campioni/Champions League: nel 1969 contro l'Ajax e nel 2003 contro la Juventus.
Oggi due anniversari in un giorno solo. Il 28 Maggio 1969. Il 28 Maggio 2003. Non due giornate qualsiasi. Decisamente: qualcosa di più, qualcosa di super. In due ere diverse, due Milan diversi, due grandi conquiste.
Il 28 Maggio 1969 il Milan trionfa a Madrid contro l'Ajax conquistando la sua seconda Coppa dei Campioni. Il Milan aveva già trionfato nel 1963, prima squadra italiana ad alzare al cielo questo trofeo. Ecco il Milan di Madrid (4-1 all'Ajax): Cudicini; Anquilletti, Schnellinger; Rosato, Malatrasi, Trapattoni; Hamrin, Lodetti, Sormani, Rivera, Prati. Allenatore: Nereo Rocco.
Il 28 Maggio 2003 la Storia bussa ancora alla porta del Milan, in un altro stadio leggendario. Non più il Bernabeu, ma l'Old Trafford. Avversario non l'Ajax di Cruyff, ma la Juventus di Buffon. E' il 28 Maggio 2003: Dida; Costacurta (Roque Junior), Nesta, Maldini, Kaladze; Gattuso, Pirlo (Serginho), Seedorf; Rui Costa (Ambrosini); Inzaghi, Shevchenko. Allenatore: Carlo Ancelotti."

---
Post. 28 MAY: SPECIAL DAY
"On this day Milan won 2 European Cup/Champions League trophies: 1969 versus Ajax and 2003 against Juventus.
Today is the day of two anniversaries for the club. The 28th of May 1969 and the 28th of May 2003. Two dates that are significant for rossoneri history. Two different eras, two different Milan sides, but two dates that both have incredible achievements in common.
28th May 1969: Milan beat Ajax in Madrid to win its second European Cup. Milan had already won the competition in 1963 to become the first Italian side ever to lift the trophy.
This was the squad that won 4-1 in Spain: Cudicini; Anquilletti, Schnellinger; Rosato, Malatrasi, Trapattoni; Hamrin, Lodetti, Sormani, Rivera, Prati. Coach: Nereo Rocco.
28th May 2003: Old Trafford, Manchester was the scene of another important night in Milan’s history. Juventus were the opponents as Milan won the Champions League.
This was the side for that magical evening in England: Dida; Costacurta (Roque Junior), Nesta, Maldini, Kaladze; Gattuso, Pirlo (Serginho), Seedorf; Rui Costa (Ambrosini); Inzaghi, Shevchenko. Coach: Carlo Ancelotti."

rig281
~~~

(Pic) ..aww.. Stupendi. gif
~~~

Post, Tweet, Tweet, Tw, Pics, Link. - Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic.. gif
~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 29/5/2014, 02:29

Web  Top
view post Posted on 28/5/2014, 02:56

Group:

Un articolo del 15.5.2014 dallo speciale del sito finlandese MTV su questo progetto in cui spiegano il Video di "Lohtu". (Altri video: Link, Link, Link, Link.)

(Pic, Pic) _ (Pic) _ (Pic, Pic)
~~~
CITAZIONE
LIVE AID Dome Karukoski sentimental Consolation video to the birth of

Comfort, a charity music video directed by Dome Karukoski is proud of the outcome.
This spring, the Finnish top stars are doing good ! A slew of our most popular artists recorded a song together with Tuomas Holopainen Consolation of this song. Consolation is part of the Live Aid ULS2017 project in which income is directed to the construction of a new Children's Hospital.

After a busy track stars, music video, coordinated by a dome Karukoski.

"My first thought was that the video should not use images of children suffering from. In fact, I see life with joy and positive. We have the opportunity to be here and to experience all of this," Karukoski about the video idea generation.

The man asked earlier this spring for people to send him home videos of life's beautiful moments. Last Friday, the publication of Consolation in the video is seen as excerpts from the Finns own home videos.

"People sent dozens of videos on their own daily lives and their lives. Terrifically children and pets, these everyday moments of joy. I think that people took up the challenge with joy," Karukoski says.
"Many of the artist put cried the old videos to the video. All went in!"

Hunted for the perfect moment
The man says every star visited the singing completely Consolation song and then adjusted to what part might work for who.

"We hunted for a music video for the moment. An attempt was made to find the idea of ​​what it is that a line from the song or a moment in the artist means. What is it with the atmosphere of the artist were at that moment."

The director of the video shoot was the most challenging aspect of shooting days and locations to fit.
"The biggest and the most challenging thing was to coordinate a description of the days. This was involved in so many singing artists. I had to co-ordinate which is ideal to which type. This has been a big team there to help," he says.

The end result Karukoski says he is very proud of.

"This has been done evenings and nights, other work. We have people involved with small children who sleep in a little bit at home and will not cut the video. It's a great feeling that has got something where people are altruistic way. The project is pure love," she sanailee.

Do you want to participate in the campaign? See the instructions for the donation, Link.

~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 28/5/2014, 04:24

Web  Top
view post Posted on 25/6/2014, 02:13

Group:

Una curiosità, com'è finita la partita del Milan in favore dell'Ospedale per Bambini di Helsinki. (anche se in questi articoli non ne parlano più.. si sono autofinanziati xD. Speriamo qualcosa sia andato anche all'Ospedale..)

CITAZIONE
MILAN GLORIE: VITTORIA 7-5 A HELSINKI
Bella vittoria del Milan Glorie che ad Helsinki ha vinto venerdì 7-5 il charity match contro le leggende dell'HJK Helsinki.

"Il Milan Glorie continua a vincere, dopo la vittoria a Toronto per 2-0 contro il Benfica Legends, gli storici giocatori rossoneri si sono imposti anche ad Helsinki contro le leggende dell'HJK Helsinki per 7-5.
La partita si è disputata venerdì allo stadio Sonera di Helsinki, stadio che ospita le partite dell'HJK, in un'atmosfera piena di entusiasmo che come sempre circonda le glorie rossonere.
Parte dell'incasso, e dei proventi derivanti dalle varie sponsorizzazioni, è stato devoluto a Fondazione Milan e ad una associazione dell'HJK che aiuta i bambini più bisognosi.
La partita è stata rocambolesca e divertente, i rossoneri sono passati in vantaggio e hanno subito allungato fino al 3-0. Poi, però, è venuta fuori la squadra padrona di casa riportando il risultato in parità. La sfida è proseguita in modo molto vivace e spettacolore sotto il punto di vista delle occasioni da gol ed è terminata con il risultato di 7-5 per il Milan Glorie grazie alla prima doppietta, con le Glorie, di Bobo Vieri, e ai gol di Massaro, Vierchowod, Di Canio, Ba oltre che ad un'autorete.
La partita contro l'HJK è stato l'esordio con il Milan Glorie di Carlo Cudicini, inoltre Nelson Dida è stato schierato in attacco con il numero 99 in onore di Ronaldo. Infine Stefano Nava, Daniele Massaro e Carlo Cudicini si sono fermati in Finlandia per disputare un torneo locale di golf."

CITAZIONE
MILAN GLORIE ROMP TO SUCCESS IN FINLAND
High scoring success for Milan Glorie in Finland where they defeated the legends of HJK Helsinki 7-5 in a charity match.

"Milan Glorie keep on winning. After a 2-0 win in Toronto against Benfica Legends, the historic Rossoneri out scored HJK Helsinki 7-5 in the Finnish capital.
The charity match was played yesterday evening at the Sonera stadium, home to HJK, where fans had flocked to welcome the legendary Rossoneri players.
Part of the gate receipts and other money from fund-raising initiatives, including sponsorship, has gone to Milan Foundation and an association tied to HJK that helps children in need.
The match was end to end with plenty of goal mouth action. The Rossoneri took an early lead and stretched their advantage to 3-0. However, the hosts' pride produced a reaction and they leveled the score. Neither side let up in their attempt to entertain and win the game with the result being a 7-5 victory for Milan Glorie thanks to a first double with the Glorie from Bobo Vieri, and other goals from Massaro, Vierchowod, Di Canio, Ba and an own goal.
The match against HJK saw the debut for Milan Glorie for Carlo Cudicini, while Nelson Dida played in attack with the number 99 on his back, to honour Ronaldo. At the end Stefano Nava, Daniele Massaro and Carlo Cudicini stayed on in Finland to enjoy a round of golf."

~~~

OT: Un articolo con una bella foto di Ricky. Un Video, era la base di un servizio su Neymar oggi. "Ai Se Eu Te Pego" Ricky (Link, Link), potevi restare un altro anno.. gif ... Bei tempi, mi mancano.

Pirlo senza barba; mi dispiace per lui, lo 0-1 contro l'Uruguay.

(Pic) _ (Pic) - Tw, 12.6. "Parabéns moçada!! Brasillll..Congratulations mates!!"

(Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic, Video.)
sfl_brazil
~~~

(Pic) _ (Pic) _ (Pic)
~~~

(Pic) _ (Pic)

Link, Lyrics. ♪ ♫ "Nossa, nossa, Assim você me mata.. Ai se eu te pego, Ai ai se eu te pego.."

"Delícia, delícia, Assim você me mata.. Ai se eu te pego, Ai ai se eu te pego.." ♪ ♫

~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 25/6/2014, 04:53

Web  Top
view post Posted on 5/6/2015, 11:06

Group:

Un articolo di Radio Nova del 4.6.2015 su questo concerto di beneficenza di domani 6.6.2015. Lo trasmetteranno in diretta dalle 15:00 alle 21:00 in Italia (Clock). Il Link della radio. I Tweet di Radio Nova. Su FB, il Blog (Pics). I Tweet dell'evento. Su FB, il Blog. Il Sito, MTV3, Tw, Tw. (R.Nova)
CITAZIONE
Listen Live Aid -megakonsertti direct Nova frequency on Saturday

Historical mega-concert will be held on Saturday, June 6, Helsinki's Olympic Stadium. You can listen to the entire concert live on the Nova 16-22.
This studio consignment draw Minna Kuukka and Antti Haajanen. Direct broadcast is in addition to the frequency of Nova via a web radio anywhere. Download Nova to your mobile device for free here.
A five-hour-long, Finland, unprecedented, one hundred percent by volunteers organized Live Aid New Children's Hospital in 2017 -megakonsertti.

Appearing for example in concert. The new Children's Hospital 2017 of aspects of Consolation composed songs performing artists - an exceptionally wide range of Finland's most popular artists and art professionals: mm. Chisu, Adam Lambert, The Prodigy, Deniece Williams, Jesse Echo Beach, Johanna Kurkela, Jorma Uotinen, Juha Tapio, Lauri cob, Lauri Ylönen, Lilli Paasikivi, Matti Salminen Pekka Kuusisto, Peter Franzén, Riki Sorsa, Staind, Elastic, Sunrise Avenue, Mira bullet, Brädi and Toni Wirtanen.

The concert artists will be accompanied by, inter alia, ULS All Stars Band and, inter alia, composed of the National Opera artists for more than a hundred mental Orchestra and Choir, conducted by the Finnish Radio Symphony Orchestra known for Hannu Lintu. Also featuring National Ballet artists, Cantores Minores, Higher Ground, Heikki Paasonen, Thomas Enbuske and Aki Linnanahde as well as surprise guests.

The concert will hear and see unique content and unique combos from the perspective of artists, performers and music. A whole have enabled the incredibly gorgeous sense of community and working together. All the concert at the box office redirected uncut New Children's Hospital 2017 Project. By being involved in the concert participant is to support the Children's Hospital of the project through a unique experience.

~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 5/6/2015, 16:36

Web  Top
view post Posted on 29/2/2016, 00:31

Group:

Una bella intervista e una nuova Foto, fatta a Lauri dal sito Lohdunkantaja che raccoglie fondi per il Nuovo Ospedale di Helsinki per Bambini.
CITAZIONE
Blog. "Lohdunkantaja is a charity jewelery collection, the proceeds of which will be donated in full to the new Children's Hospital."
"Lohdunkantaja è una collezione di gioielli di beneficenza, i cui proventi saranno donati per intero al nuovo Ospedale per Bambini."
---
Post. Lauri: "I am a father of a 7 year old boy and I know from a personal experience, how much this project is needed. It has always been an honor to be involved in different charity projects. Already in 1996 we played a gig at the stadium as Rasmus for a good cause. I always try to participate in charity project also in a concrete way, whether by donating a real goat to an African village or by buying a fine necklace as a memento for myself.
It was also a pleasure to join the team of all the biggest Finnish artists to create the theme song “Lohtu” for the new children's hospital project. This is exactly how these things should be taken forward - together!"

#‎ULS2017‬ ‪#‎Lohdunkantaja‬ ‪#‎hyväntekeväisyys‬ ‪#‎charity‬ ‪#‎TheRasmus‬ ‪#‎lauriylönen‬ ‪#‎lauriylonen
"Sono un padre di un bambino di 7 anni e so per esperienza personale, quanto è necessario questo progetto. E' sempre stato un onore essere coinvolto in diversi progetti di beneficenza. Già nel 1996 abbiamo suonato un concerto allo stadio con i The Rasmus per una buona causa. Cerco sempre di partecipare al progetto benefico anche in un modo concreto, sia donando una vera capra a un villaggio africano o con l'acquisto di una bella collana come un ricordo per me.
E' stato anche un piacere far parte del team con tutti i più grandi artisti finlandesi per creare il tema della canzone “Lohtu” per il progetto per il nuovo Ospedale per Bambini. Questo è esattamente il modo in cui queste cose dovrebbero essere portate avanti - insieme!"

#‎ULS2017‬ ‪#‎Lohdunkantaja‬ ‪#‎hyväntekeväisyys‬ ‪#‎charity‬ ‪#‎TheRasmus‬ ‪#‎lauriylönen‬ ‪#‎lauriylonen‬

_ _ (Pic, Pic, Post) - Aww.. gif

Vid, Lyr. ♪ ♫ "And your eyes.. Your eyes, your eyes.. They tell me how much you care.." ♪ ♫

Che foto Meravigliosa, Super cute. :bacio: Anche l'intervista è molto dolce, è un ragazzo Fantastico. :rules:

Web  Top
20 replies since 1/3/2014, 19:24   34389 views