The Rasmus - Italian Community

"Walker" - the movie by Eero Heinonen, Premiere: 23.9.2012. - Update: 1.1.2018

« Older   Newer »
*ICE* (The Polar Bear)™
view post Posted on 9/9/2017, 04:26 by: *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:
North Pole (Caribbean Islands on Christmas time)

Tw, Tw, from the Director himself. "Wonderman" farà parte della colonna sonora del film "Rendel", in cui ha lavorato anche Eero (He was the 1st assistant director). La canzone e il video musicale usciranno il 22 Settembre, alla Premiere del film. Lo dovrebbero girare a Kajaani questa settimana, la traduzione di Google scomposta. :goccia: Un altro Link, Google. "This week's Kajaani-based music video will be featured on the basis of the song, with authentic movie clips. Jesse Haaja is also a director of music video."

_ 140c8ih_-_20 (Pic, Pic, Post) - IMDB, Credits.

- Eero IMDB: "Rendel (second assistant director) / (second unit director)." - Post, dal sito ufficiale: "1st Assistant Director: Eero Heinonen." winner_first_h4h or winner_second_h4h, he is The Best.

~~~
CITAZIONE
Muropaketti, Google. The Rasmus presents the supersankarilea Rendel passage
The Finnish superhero film has received a hard rock band for her soundtrack. I appointed an idol to be nominated internationally by The Rasmus, which was successful in the early 2000's.
As one of the key elements of the superhero film directed by Jesse Haaja, Wonderman, representing the new production of The Rasmus, will be heard. Haaja describes a music video at Rendi's shooting locations in Kajaani this week.
According to a news release, Jesse Haaja is an old fan of The Rasmus:

"About twenty years ago, when I faned The Rasmus in the local Varkaus Disco Rendel drawings in my backyard, I would not have thought that sometimes the music of that band would sound in my movie. And I really do not want to be able to control that music video. When the band listened to me for the first time in Wonderman, that was clear. The message came very hard - as if someone had written a song about my own youth. The idea and script were born through memories and imagery."
Wonderman and her music video will be released at Rendel's premiere week at the end of September. The song is also found in The Dark Murder released on October 6 by The Rasmus.

_ the-rasmus-2017_-_25 (Pic, Pic, Pic, Link)
~~~
CITAZIONE
MTV, Google. The premiere of a Finnish superhero movie approaches - The Rasmus presents Rendel's song record
The new movie will hear The Rasmus's new music.
The song entitled "The Rasmus" by Wonderman will be heard as one of the credits for the Rendel superhero film directed by Jesse Haaja on Friday, September 22, 2017.
He also directs the Rendel-themed music video to the song. Wonderwoman is featured on the ninth studio album released by The Rasmus on October 6, 2017, Dark Matters.

"About twenty years ago, when I faned The Rasmus in the local Varkaus Disco Rendel drawings in my backyard, I would not have thought that sometimes the music of that band was playing in my movie. And I really do not want to be able to guide it to a music video," Haaja sues in the newsletter.
The Wonderman song and music video will be released in the movie's premiere week at the end of September.
Rendel is based on a cartoon character created by Jesse Haaja, who lives in a gloomy future in Finland fighting for the notorious criminal organization.
Order to present Kris Gummerus. Other roles include Rami Rusinen, Renne Korppila, Matti Onnismaa, Alina Tomnikov, Aake Kalliala and Reino Nordin.
See the Rendel trailer article at the beginning.

_ 7332181082241_600_-_30 (Pic, Pic, Link) _ assets.php_-_45 (Pic, Pic, Link) .. ♪ ♫
~~~
CITAZIONE
Smackthejack, Google. The Rasmus presents the song of the Rendel movie
The Rendel film, which will be premiered on September 22, will hear the new music of The Rasmus. The song Wonderman plays the movie as a single song. The Wonderman song's ordained music video will be released in September.
As one of the key elements of a superhero film directed by Jesse Haaja, a new song by Wonderman will be heard at the band The Rasmus. This week's Kajaani-based music video will be featured on the basis of the song, with authentic movie clips. Jesse Haaja is also a director of music video. The Wonderman song is found on The Dark Matters album published by The Rasmus on October 6, 2017.
Hague is excited about The Rasmus co-operation:
"About twenty years ago when I faned The Rasmus in the local Varkaus Disco Rendel drawings in my backyard, I would not have thought that sometimes the music of that band would sound in my movie. And I really do not want to be able to control that music video.
When the band listened to me for the first time in Wonderman, that was clear. The message came very hard - as if someone had written a song about my own youth. The idea and the script were born through memories and imagery,"
Haaja explains.
The Wonderman song and music video will be released at Rendel's premiere week in late September.

Rendel is based on a cartoon character created by Jesse Haaja, who lives in a dark future in Finland, fighting against the notorious VALA crime organization. The premiere of the movie in Finland is 22 September 2017. There are already tens of thousands of followers in the controversial heroic story of some hit film. Movie trailers have been viewed online over twenty million times.
Order to present Kris Gummerus. Other roles include Rami Rusinen, Renne Korppila, Matti Onnismaa, Johnny Vivash, Bianca Bradey, Sheila Shah, Alina Tomnikov, Aake Kalliala and Reino Nordin. The film is directed by Pekka Lehtosaari, Miika J. Norvanto and Timo Puustinen, produced by Black Lion Pictures, Frozen Flame Pictures, Bad Beaver Productions and Haaja & Arwo Design.
The most ruthless criminal organization in Europe, VALA, has for years bribed officials to run the untested Nh25 vaccine to the unlucky market of the Third World. A camouflaged man starts his stroke against the VALA organization, causing great financial losses. A mysterious series of nocturnal attacks begins, where the blood splashes and money returns - literally. The unseen hero Rendel makes an open and relentless war against VALA: no mercy, no prisoners. VALA, powerless against guerrilla warfare, to recruit international mercenaries. When faced with an unshaven boom, face-to-face corporation begins with both masks. no one is persecuted: the moment of truth is now.

_ safe_image.php (Pic, Pic, Pic, Link)
~~~

CITAZIONE
Post. "We need extras for a finnish action film called 'Rendel'. Shoot takes place 6th Nov in Helsinki, Its a scene with crowd. If you want to participate, please send your contacts and a pic to [email protected]. Please reserve some 3 hours in the afternoon. You can share this post."
"Abbiamo bisogno di extra per un film d'azione finlandese chiamato 'Rendel'. Le riprese si svolgono il 6 Novembre a Helsinki, è una scena con la folla. Se volete partecipare, si prega di inviare i vostri contatti e una foto a [email protected]. Si prega di riservare circa 3 ore nel pomeriggio. Potete condividere questo post."

_ (Pic, Pic) - Post.
~~~
CITAZIONE
Post. "The shoot of Rendel is officially on!"
"Le riprese di Rendel sono iniziate ufficialmente!"
Post. "We make a movie today, al fresco."
"Facciamo un film oggi, al fresco."
Post. "Not all do not know how to do any kind of file number patch effect. This week I learned to do that, too. First week back of the descriptions! There will be a great job."
"Non tutti non sanno fare numeri di effetti di file patch. Questa settimana ho imparato a fare anche quello. Prima settimana delle descrizioni! Ci sarà un grande lavoro."

Foto dalle riprese, l'Album: Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic.

(Pic, Pic) _ (Pic, Pic) _ (Pic, Pic) - Post.

Pic. "Thanks to our Special Guests! Filming Rendel in Kainuu / October 2015."

_ (Pic, Pic, Tw) _ (Pic, Pic, Tw)
~~~
CITAZIONE
Post. "Such a rush yard, for example. Karoliina and many other familiar images! Link." (Google)
"Una tale corsa, per esempio. Karoliina e molte altre immagini familiari! Link."

_ (P, P, P, P) _ (Pic, P, Tw, Tw) _ (Pic, Pic, Tw) - Post.
~~~
CITAZIONE
Post. "I did a tiny side role as a prison guard for action fantasy movie 'Rendel'. Our amazing prisoner was Johnny Vivash. www.rendelmovie.com."
"Ho fatto un piccolo ruolo marginale come guardia carceraria per il film fantasy action 'Rendel'. Il nostro fantastico prigioniero era Johnny Vivash. www.rendelmovie.com."

_ (Pic, Pic, Post) - Post.
~~~
CITAZIONE
Post, Pic. "Almost like a costume party. Harmaantunutta-movie required prison guard.."
"Quasi come una festa in costume. Harmaantunutta-film hanno richiesto una guardia carceraria.."

_ (Pic, Pic) _ (Pic, Pic) _ (Pic, Pic, Pic) - "Eero the Guard." - Post.
~~~

_ (Pic, Pic) _ (Pic, Pic) _ (Pi, Pi, Pi) - Vid, Vid, Tw. - Post.
~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 9/9/2017, 09:21

Web  Top
130 replies since 12/9/2012, 22:01   3459 views