The Rasmus - Italian Community

LAURI, ...questions...

« Older   Newer »
Barbie Dark
view post Posted on 16/6/2004, 14:05

Thank you Lauri for diving/jumping amongst us! (even though I missed you by one metre.) Also thanks for not putting on the make up! Ho Ho!

Barbie Dark
view post Posted on 16/6/2004, 14:06

Ehm.........................in london I mean!!!!!!!!!!

+Feather+
view post Posted on 16/6/2004, 14:28

Hi Lauri!!!!!!!
U're a very beautiful guy!!!!!!
I've thousands of questions for u,but i'm going to ask u just two!

At the next gig in Italy (hopefully in Milan),will u diving among the fans like in London??

Did u meet Matt (the singer of Muse) at Flippaut Festival in Bologna?

Bye Bye!!!!!

Kisses!!!

=clary=

tati82
view post Posted on 18/6/2004, 11:33

Hello Lauri! How are you? I hear your voice every day throught your songs and I find it so beautiful and musical. I like your songs, because they have important meanings. In fact there are a lot of songs in the world, but most of them are beautiful only for the music, not because of the words ....
There is one in particular that I like, the one that say that a person can decide what to do in his life, we must live our life, we must do what we want and not what the other decide for us... It's right and I would like to learn it.. Can you help me, with some suggestions?

Thank you to exists!

Kisses

Cristina

ale93
view post Posted on 19/6/2004, 22:10

HI LAURI,I'M ONE OF THE YOUNGER MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM ,I'M JUST 11 YEARS OLD BUT I LOVE YOUR MUSIC SO MUCH.I'VE ALL OF YOUR CD (I HAVEN'T YET FOUND HOAC BUT I'M LOOKING FOR IT EVERYWHERE!) I'D LIKE TO TELL YOU SO MANY THINGS....ANYWAY CAN YOU IMAGINE YOURSELF IN FEW YEARS ,HOW WILL BE YOUR LIFE LIKE? AND THEN I READ ON A MAGAZINE THAT YOU ARE A SKIN DIVER, IS IT TRUE? DO YOU LIKE SPORTS? EXCUSE ME FOR MY ENGLISH(MY MUMMY HAS HELPED ME)...MAYBE ONE DAY MY DREAM WILL COME TRUE.....BUT I KNOW I'M JUST A DROP IN THE OCEAN.........

libby76
view post Posted on 19/6/2004, 22:30

moi moi

I'd like to know if u find singing "Funeral song" cathartic

kiitos

giorgiabau
view post Posted on 20/6/2004, 00:47

lauri.....get ready!!!!!!
we're caming!!!!!!!!
london, wait for us!!!!!!!

lintugirl88
view post Posted on 27/6/2004, 12:12

Moi Lauri !!!!!!!! I love your voice... you are so beautiful !!!!
I've many questions to ask you...but now I haven't words...
Read you all the fan-mail that you received ???
I've write to you !!!
Moi moi
Silvia

RASMUSINA1990
view post Posted on 9/7/2004, 14:51

their music are very very beautiful.....
lauri, I love your voice and you're so beautiful!!!!!

Satanic_Angel
view post Posted on 29/8/2004, 15:53

oh.................i don't understend un cappero............

LOVE_ROCK
view post Posted on 18/9/2004, 00:21

CITAZIONE (Satanic_Angel @ 29/8/2004, 16:53)
oh.................i don't understend un cappero............

ahahahhahahahaha
dizionarioooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Chiaraluna
view post Posted on 11/10/2004, 12:06

hi lauri, i'm laura.
i want to ask to you if do you like Sicily..
sicily it's in the south of italy.
it's very beautiful, i live in sicily and it's very beautiful, the sea, the mount etna, everything it's beautiful. do you like it??
and do you came here with pauli, eero and aki for a concert soon?? please i wish to see you live. I love all your songs, i have all your albums, by by. best wishes and sorry for my bad english.

maanen
view post Posted on 27/11/2004, 20:50

hi lauri... I would ask you that you, with your music and voice , has held me in all moments of my life!!!!!! you're my angel!!!!! can you take me in your world???? i know that's impossible... but it's only a dream.... you turn on my hopes..... you do it foreverer!!!! kiss maanen...

Medusa&Hemlock
view post Posted on 7/12/2004, 18:50

Moi, Lauri

erm...........how do you write such good songs? like do oyu have to be in a certain atmosphere or something?
Mina Rakastan Sinua Lauri

Marta86
view post Posted on 4/1/2005, 22:16

Moikka Lauri !
mita kuuluu ? I have a question for you (maybe it is a stupid question but I'm sooo curious !) What does "the blood of the dinosaurs" means in the song "someone else" ?? Has it a particular meaning or power ?
Kiitos

Marta * **

Edited by Marta86 - 4/1/2005, 22:20

34 replies since 22/5/2004, 15:39   6581 views