The Rasmus - Italian Community

EERO, questions...

« Older   Newer »
Barbie Dark
view post Posted on 16/6/2004, 14:08

At London show (29/04) you read our sentence on our flag, I don't know if you remember it.............anyway, after that concert you are the best for me, it was amazing to see our flag in your hands..............and listen your "and the winner is....Italy"!!!!!!!!!!!!! Eero 4 president!!!!!

zuzzy-kia
view post Posted on 17/6/2004, 12:58

CITAZIONE (eeroina @ 15/6/2004, 23:45)
eero??EERO???will he really read it???oh my god!!
so...how can I say??I've got thousands of questions for you but now I feel like paralized and I can't think 'bout anything...
as you can read under here,I'm the founder of "SUUNTAVAISTO FANCLUB",your official italian fanclub...it still hasn't got a site but it's gonna have it soon,and we all hope you'll visit us in there!!
oh,yes,I confess...I'm an EERO MENTAL OBSESSED...! you're a fantastic person,a very good bassist and a great yoga teacher (I was in bologna and in milano,and I refused to follow your lessons twice because of fear and shame...but I've done a little course of yoga in my town).I'm waitin' you to teach me and I'd love to know you better.One day...we'll meet!!it's a promise!!
big big kisses from suuntavaisto fanclub!

PS I know you like classic music.I'm an oboe player!May I give you a musical advice?? Albinoni's oboe concerts,3rd volume.

milano, 30th of january 2004...do you remember?

the photograph...

eeroina
view post Posted on 17/6/2004, 14:13

here I am again eero!!I hope you don't mind...
this is my new site (it's still under construction):
-here-
come and visit it if you have time! You can enter the forum too. I hope it will soon be a great website. See ya! (remember the promise! )

claudia

Edited by eeroina - 22/6/2004, 19:47

Darkbaby
view post Posted on 17/6/2004, 14:45

CITAZIONE (stella_nera @ 8/6/2004, 11:04)
i hope that you and the other guys come to florence one day..bye, azzurra

A concert in Florence....good idea azzurra!!My dream!!

ale93
view post Posted on 19/6/2004, 22:17

Hi Eero, I'm Alessia, I'm too young but I love your music so much!!!Can you tell me the meaning of the title Life 705, this number what is? I hope to see you as soon as possible back in Italy.....We all love you!!!!!!!!!!!!

eeroina
view post Posted on 20/6/2004, 14:19

CITAZIONE (Ally_fan @ 20/6/2004, 02:43)
hi eero......i know that in your life you decide but can you cut your hair???????i love you too!!!!!

noooo!!!don't listen!! I love your beautiful long hair...

giorgiabau
view post Posted on 4/7/2004, 15:02

EERO: THANKS AGAIN FOR SAHAJA YOGA!!
AND PLEASE, ASK SOMEONE TO OPEN A CENTER NEAR VENICE!

Safinette
view post Posted on 6/4/2006, 17:41

Eero is amazing! I still can't believe I was 20cms away from him! When you see him so close you can tell how calm he is, his eyes are beautiful.
When he did meditation with us he made us close our eyes and put our right hand on our heart saying smth like mother Ukalili (don't remember very well) I forgive others and forgive myself, then we put the hand on the forehand, then on the back side of the head and then on the top of the head.
It worked with me because I was shaking and when meditation was over I was fine.
Eero wanted us to feel our energy (cool or hot) with our hands.
HE'S SUCH A NICE GUY!

QUOTE (eeroina @ 20/6/2004, 15:19)
QUOTE (Ally_fan @ 20/6/2004, 02:43)
hi eero......i know that in your life you decide but can you cut your hair???????i love you too!!!!!

noooo!!!don't listen!! I love your beautiful long hair... wub.gif

I love his long hair too! I think he looks better.

view post Posted on 6/4/2006, 17:59

Forum King

Group:

like mother Ukalili (don't remember very well)

Mother Kundalini

Web  Top
Safinette
view post Posted on 6/4/2006, 20:30

QUOTE (Fionn @ 6/4/2006, 18:59)
like mother Ukalili (don't remember very well)

Mother Kundalini

Ahh right, thanx!

24 replies since 22/5/2004, 15:35   917 views