The Rasmus - Italian Community

AKI..., questions...

« Older   Newer »
Nocs_
view post Posted on 15/6/2004, 13:17

COULDN'T YOU PLEASE DO ONE CONCERT IN THE SOUTH OF ITALY?

Edited by Nocs_ - 19/6/2004, 18:25

-silvi88-
view post Posted on 15/6/2004, 15:05

CITAZIONE (zuzzy-kia @ 3/6/2004, 00:04)
CITAZIONE (-silvi88- @ 25/5/2004, 22:28)
hi aki!!!zuzzy...me too!!!i want your drumsticks!!! eheheh!!

at flippaut festival, ok?
and..silvi..don't call me zuzzy :6unidiota: :6unidiota:

excuse me,giulia!!!

flippaut festival...it was so beautiful!!!i enjoyed myself a lot!!THANK YOU GUYSSSS!!!YOU'RE THE BEST!!
moi moi aki!!i know that i've just written but i HAVE to thank you!!!at flippaut festival you were so beautiful and you play beautifully!!
and do you remember about a girl that shouted "AKI I LOVE YOU!!!" ??
well,i'm that girl!!thank you,because if i don't make a mistake you smiled at me and if i don't make another mistake (but i believe that i make all two of them!! ) at the end of the concert you wanted to throw your drumstick to me,but like a stupid i missed it ... _ _"""
i cry a lot... but i'm sooo happy!!!THANK YOU for exist,THANK YOU for be the best drummer in the world (i love drummer!!drums are my favourite instrument... ) and THANK YOU for give me all the happyness that i have!!!I LOVE YOU!!AND ANOTHER TIME, THANK YOU!!!!

i want like nocs to speak to you,at least one time,but it's my biggest dream!!!

aki...please don't separe...i don't know what i can do without you....

eeroina
view post Posted on 16/6/2004, 00:41

well...here I am...talking with the fantastic aki hakala!!I have no questions for you,but I'd like to tell you how did you impressed me at flippaut festival for your honesty,humanity,simplicity and for the fantastic person you are. I think there aren't many people like you in show (and showbiz) world. That's the reason why,when I see your concerts, I feel like listening some friends of mine playing,and I don't feel like beeing under a big god or idol's "control",a god who's superior of our poor mortal and not because I feel it,but because he wants me to feel it. I hope you understand my words...!!
let's see you on your next concert...I hope so...but first,try to rest a little and sleep!!!keep your lives!!
claudia.

PS sorry aki,only a question I put to all:what do your parents think about your success and about you're never at home and you travel all 'roun the world?how many times do you see them?is it a problem for you if you can't see them for long times?thanks!!

Edited by eeroina - 16/6/2004, 14:54

Barbie Dark
view post Posted on 16/6/2004, 14:10

Hi Aki!
I love the way you play the drum..............so much energy...........

one day I'll have you autograph on my flag...................is a promise!!!!! And maybe a photo, too( ah.....................the dreams!) ..................eheh you won't avoid me!!!!!!!!!!

Becca-Lea
view post Posted on 29/7/2004, 18:44

Riiight, I'd just like to point out that Aki is obviously NOT the best drummer that ever set stick on this planet, he's talented but certainly not the best.

Does the band even read this, or are we relying on this thread like prayers in the hope that there may be an answer while we really know that there's no-one out there...

Anyway, I like Aki. He's MY personal favourite, and he should value that, I'm not so amazingly keen on the band although they are damn catchy*growls*

I think people should pay more attention to his damn cool glasses and 'tude, cause he's just so damn cool, like ICE baby.

He also happens to be damned attractive, I now only have to hope he isn't a arrogant twi*a*t. I think a few people here are a little sycophantic and the band might not be too keen on that...but I can't help that. If I didn't know how to type with decent vocabulary and elocution I too would probably be falling into that trap, but hopefully my experience of the internet has led me to believe that the direct, no fuss, perfect english approach is the best way to handle things and express my opinion. People tend to respect and value it alot more generally I find.

Gosh there was a long sentence in there.

I really hope that becoming so conglomerately famous hasn't lost Aki's sense of anthropomorphia. Hmm, those words are very long, maybe instead of conglomerate I should have used world-wide, oh well it's been done now.

I'm expecting a negative responce and I apologise, I'm afraid I do have a bit of a head-ache and I apologise if by expressive my views I have offended anyone here. Sorry.

Ok, I'm just about done.

Oh yes, a question, just incase anyone is alive out there.

Aki; Stay cool, NEVER change your glasses, and don't let fame get to your head. And erm, do you like uh..cats?

laurifan
view post Posted on 7/10/2004, 21:39

AKY .....

lady hak
view post Posted on 26/7/2005, 03:22

Aki!! To write for you, that responsibility!! Ah... I don't know what I will speak for you. I simply LOVE YOU!!! I admire you a lot, you are very good in the one that you do. I will still talk with you, to beat a photo and still to win its autograph, and who knows, also its drum stick =]
I would like a lot to see you here in Brazil. Do you intend to come? I heard rumors. Is it true?

♥I love you a lot! Kisses:gh:♥
*Bruna* [/COLOR][/B]

Sarah9
view post Posted on 27/7/2006, 20:19

Hi Aki...you're the best in the world...i want say that you're fantastic guy and sweet. i'll became sad if you'll this. I LOVE YOU. i hope to meet you one day...
I NEED YOU.
Titty

LostSoul(sonia)
view post Posted on 12/2/2007, 11:30

Hi aki!!!
Can you give some advices to a new drummer?
Thanks a lot :riso:

23 replies since 22/5/2004, 15:32   756 views