The Rasmus - Italian Community

WHAT "THE RASMUS" SHOULD ABSOLUTELY READ!, Our thoughts and questions...

« Older   Newer »
ale93
view post Posted on 19/6/2004, 22:45

Hi guys I would like to know so many things about you ....Could you tell me if when you are at home you spend time togheter? You are fantastic I hope to meet you even if I'm so young .....many kisses from ALESSIA. LAURI YOUR VOICE IS WONDERFUL...AND YOU ARE SO .............

eeroina
view post Posted on 20/6/2004, 14:38

I've just said all I wanted to say in the other topics,for you all. So,I won't repeat.
Just a big big kiss for you all, and a specialkiss to my sweet EERO. (tonight I dreamed you...---->I died in my dreams,what's that suppose to mean??!)
come and visit my site and,hopefully soon,my forum!All dedicated to our fave bassist!!! and REMEMBER MY PROMISE!!!!!!

claudia.

ps. EERO don't you ever cut your hair!!! YOU'RE FANTASTIC LIKE THIS!!!
cheers!!

+Feather+
view post Posted on 20/6/2004, 14:40

Moi Moi!!!!

Before,i have to say that even if i've got an 8 in English at school,my English is bad enought...
Well,guys,u're fantastic....Your music is the best and i have to thank u for this 'cause without your music i can't live! ,but i have also to pay you my compliments!!!

@Aki: Olet maailman paras rumpali!!!! Ja olet erittäin kaunis!!!! I'd like to have one of you drumsticks...
@Lauri: Your feathers are very beautiful!!!! Where do u get them??? Your eyes are very beautiful!!!
@Eero:I'd like to be relaxed like u...'cause i'm really crazy and i'd like to stop me sometimes,but i can't... Can u stop me? And...At Festivalbar in Milan on the 29th of May there were 3 girls that always screamed your name...One of them was me...Do u remember??
@Pauli: Play the electric guitar is my 2nd dream(1st is visit London and Helsinki)... In September i'm going to start guitar lessons...When i can play guitar very well,i'd like to play an elctric one like yours...Well,anyway u're a very good guitarist!

MY BEST WISHES TO ALL OF U!!!!!

*Big kisses*

=clary=

PS: I hope u'll understand!!!

Edited by +Feather+ - 20/6/2004, 15:42

LanHell
view post Posted on 13/8/2004, 15:02

Hi Guys!!!! I want to ask you 2 things!
1) Why don't you never sing your old songs at the live? we would to listen to new and old songs...
2) Why don't you produce your cds?

Excuse me for my very bad english...

Thank you for your music that help me every time!

Edited by LanHell - 13/8/2004, 16:05

Lintu 90
view post Posted on 29/8/2004, 19:21

Heippa The Rasmus !!!!
Kuinka voit? First of all, your music is great and it gives me great energy to go on with my days . So, ehm, you're touring in Europe and you're visiting all the European countries, but why don't you come to Malta ?? I know it's very small compared to Italy or Finland, but I'm a big fan of yours and it would be great having you here! So...Pls come to Malta! By the way, KEEP ROCKING ALL THE WORLD

Hope to have an answer back
suukoja ja haleja
Graziella

Medusa&Hemlock
view post Posted on 7/12/2004, 09:07

[b]Rasmus, thankyou for the wonderful music, you are all great! keep rockin'
love natz xxx[/b]

Edited by Medusa&Hemlock - 7/12/2004, 09:09

xbullet1x
view post Posted on 4/8/2005, 01:22

best band ever

xbullet1x
view post Posted on 4/8/2005, 01:23

my forum you should check out. even though i think you already did...

*annalauri*
view post Posted on 4/8/2005, 01:36

mmmm no replies from the guys, I see...........

xbullet1x
view post Posted on 4/8/2005, 01:52

do they have an account on here//?

*annalauri*
view post Posted on 4/8/2005, 02:19

mmm I don't think so...

†AnnY†
view post Posted on 6/1/2006, 19:39

No
They haven't any account here...
It's improbabily wink.gif
They have it on the Iternational forum..but u can't send them mp smile.gif