The Rasmus - Italian Community

School iz boring...

« Older   Newer »
houxie
view post Posted on 7/10/2004, 09:49

hi Fionn!! not exactly...in fact i meant that i'm 22 and that i'm always at school!! and secondly..as you know i'm french but i'm still studying in france italian and english...but by the next year o two i will come in italy to live in it!!

ps: thanks for the bon anniversaire!!

view post Posted on 7/10/2004, 11:59

Forum King

Group:

Ah well, if you want to practise your English then I suppose I have no choice but to do a bit of spamming

Web  Top
houxie
view post Posted on 7/10/2004, 15:14

thanks Fionn for the link!!it's very very new isn't it?

it's a real GOOD idea!!!

view post Posted on 7/10/2004, 21:22

Forum King

Group:

Thanks Houxie, glad you like it. Yes, it's new . I'm hoping it'll be successful!

Web  Top
super odd
icon13  view post Posted on 11/10/2004, 11:06

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats what i think about school it's stupid long and not to mention hot aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!

Attached Image: aaaaaaaaaaw.jpg

aaaaaaaaaaw.jpg

Suomi_Crow
view post Posted on 31/1/2005, 18:27

ooh the school is so booooring and tireddd, but sometimes when you are with friends and laughing the time is more fast and is a time that has a end so...you have study more to finish before haha.

=Anny_Paulina=
view post Posted on 31/1/2005, 21:50

school is very very very booring!!!!especially my school...where my schoolfriend are very bastard with me!!!!

view post Posted on 1/2/2005, 12:13

Forum King

Group:

Ha! you have to suffer as we I did! Just joking, school was an important time for me, I hated some things but it taught me how to inter-react with people. There is a forum in Italian called 'Anti-Scuola' but I don't have the link handy, if you like I'll look for it..........

Web  Top
-Jackie-
view post Posted on 1/2/2005, 19:43

I like going to school!!!!!!! I hate stay at home!!!(and I don't like summer time so much)....

+darkgirl+
view post Posted on 1/2/2005, 20:59

The school isn't the best place at world...but isn't the end of it too... in that period i like it because i'm next to my best friend...and...can u image what we do durin the lessons... but... in general...i think it's enough a bore....!

crow feather
view post Posted on 8/2/2005, 10:05

school's really a bore... this year I'm turning into a nerd coz of my final exam...
but I agree with dark girl, most hours pass away thanx 2 my best friends... we usually communicate among us with a paper in which we mostly say dirty things...

view post Posted on 23/9/2005, 23:02

Forum King

Group:

I feel really sorry for my kids returning to school after such a lovely Summer, but I feel even sorrier for their teachers!

Web  Top
*wbn!?BePunk!*
view post Posted on 25/9/2005, 14:38

CITAZIONE (^Eden^ @ 10/5/2004, 20:09)
I'd like to know what do you guys do during school lessons. Whether you're a model student and behave well or you just go to school because you have to.
This topic might be a bit silly but i really can't find an interesting topic to post....sorry.

So is school boring or what?
it doesn't matter if no one answers.... smile.gif smile.gif

To go to school and die, i'd like to die!
At least at school you don't do greek and latin!! You know it's impossible to do evereyday these subjects...it's bbbbbbbbbbbbooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrriiiing to die!!!

D.a.r.k.
view post Posted on 25/4/2006, 08:26

School... well, there are, of course, some subject that I like and some other ones that I don' t. My favourite subject are Italian, History, Art, P.E., English. But my english teacher is so boring! In our class nobody studies english, they don' t even care. So, she thinks that in the last year our last teacher went ahead too fast and now we' repeating everything. I know much more english than my schoolmates, which say that I speak english like an english girl (not true in my opinion, i' m sure that my english isn' t so good)... I'm bored but at least I can think with half mind to Lauri and with half mind to the lessons.. break my mind in two parts it' s one of my specialities...

+† Shade of Raven †+
view post Posted on 25/4/2006, 15:55

School? what about school? I hate it by all means... -_- maybe that's why I think this is not the right school for me...and therefore...I can't take it anymore...Recently I found out that economics is one of the most important subjects there...and economics is the only subject I'm not good at! The other subjects are ok...I overcame all the tests with positive marks...I love english but unfortunately it's not the only important subject in my school...There's also that bloody economics... :tagliagola: And at the end I will have to catch up on it...so, this means: STUDYING DURING THE SUMMER HOLIDAYS...I wonder how I could manage...In 2 years I finish and leave school at last! I hope time will run out quickly...

59 replies since 10/5/2004, 19:09   917 views